OK - my blogger friend Fiddledeedee posted this challenge - and not only is it kinda fun, but I just really don't feel like being productive yet this morning (the coffee hasn't hit my system yet) I loved her intro, so I kept it for you - mainly because I pretty much did the same thing last night.
(And yes, Vicki, I know you tagged me with a photo blog, but though I love you all dearly, there is NO WAY I'm going to voluntarily take a picture of my pantry, laundry room, or refrigerator and post it here for EVERYONE IN CREATION to see! Not without a major overhaul from the Container Store or Martha Stewart... which I can not afford...)
From Fiddledeedee: (You can see her blog on my link to the funniest site ever...)
My bloggy friend, Shalee, did this meme recently. And it appealed to me. Mostly, because I thought I could put it together as I watched the presidential debate. While hitting myself in the head with an anvil. Because I can multi-task, my friends.
Here are the rules:
- Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
- They have to be real places, names, things. nothing made up!
- You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name? Sally
2. A 4 Letter Word: Sing!
3. A Boys Name: Seymour Scooby - as in our last base, and a strange but kinda funny old cartoon
4. A Girls Name: Sylvia Signiore
5. An Occupation: Sexy secretary (Hey - I think I just found my Halloween costume!)
6. A Color: Silver
7. Something you wear: Stillettos. (See #5)
8. A Beverage: Strawberry smoothie
9. A Food: Shrimp- only the best from the Gulf Coast!
10. Something found in the bathroom: Schmutz - that indescribable stuff found around the faucets (What IS that?)
11. A place: San Fransisco - a wonderful place with great memories for me!
12. A Reason for being late: Slipping on random schmutz that is left sitting in the entryway
13. Something you shout: “Shooottttt!” As I slip on said schmutz and sideswipe the sidewalk!
Okay, I tag all of y’all.
5 comments:
Yo! I completed your little tag "challenge". Click on over to my blog and check it out!
Thanks Brendan! :-)
Hey I love your list!
But this comment is in response of your comment on Fiddledeedee post on the library! You are the second person in a few weeks who posted about a "drive thru" library window and I wanted to know where do I get one of those?
Hey there! Oh my - I don't know where you get one of those, we just happen to live near one in sunny Pensacola Florida! And I admit, it is wonderful! :-) Thanks for checking my blog - and don't you just love Fiddledeedee?
You Crack me up mom!
Post a Comment