Wait - HOW did I miss last week's Hodgepodge? Good grief - apparently I need to add "Do the Hodgepodge" on my phone so it will remind me on Tuesday evenings! I also just barely remembered to do this week's! (In my defense though, we had a really bad wind storm on Monday that left us without power for quite a while, and no internet all day Tuesday... so I was a bit distracted) Ahh summer... where there isn't much of a schedule, days run into each other, and it is is light until almost 10 pm. Love it! I am bummed that I didn't do last week's blog though - the questions were really fun! Oh well... onto this week's!
1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
Oh gosh - I have no idea how many were in my class, I went to a really large school in Southern California. Maybe 600? And no, I definitely did not know all of them.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
These sweet robins eggs in a nest in our tree...
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
I don't either love 'em or hate 'em... I can take them or leave them.
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
To marry, have children, drive a minivan, be the soccer mom, classroom mom... yep, that's me!
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
Yes I have been horse back riding - and I do enjoy it! Here is a picture of me going on a ride last year with my family
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
Father of the Bride - the remake with Steve Martin. Hilarious and sweet!
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person?
I'd love to see the fall colors in New England.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Island Coconut coffee is the ONLY way to start my mornings in the summer! :-)

7 comments:
Those robin eggs are an amazing shade of blue! I've never had coconut coffee. I am not a big fan of flavored coffee but I do love coconut so hmmm..
I've seen NE in the fall...we need to switch coasts : )
I had Coconut Macaroon coffee this morning. How cool is that? The photo of the Robin eggs is really nice! I'd love to capture something like that one day. =D
Chit-Chat & Hodgepodge
I LOVE the color of robin eggs :) Great Picture!
Woah! I love the color of those robin eggs! I hope they hatch into healthy baby birds. ;) Please read my blog you'll get a kick out of my photo i posted ;) Don't worry i have also forgotten to do past HP's oops! Hope everyone's doing well, please take care! -Nikki
Robin eggs are so pretty. I found one on the sidewalk this morning while walking with the kids. They were excited to see it. We took it home and made a nest for it. I didn't have the heart to tell them the egg was cracked and no baby bird would be hatching from it.
#7...sounds like a Henry-Mehlhaff road trip in the making!!!!
Amazing eggs !! I cannot imagine 600 people in my class :) I think it some ways it would be really nice... that is one long graduation ceremony though :)
Post a Comment