I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
But I do love Eggs Benedict. Especially when they are delivered via room service at the Grove Hotel in downtown Boise.
And I've got to admit, I make some pretty incredible scrambled eggs.
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
Yesterday, it was gorgeous - blue skies, temps in the 40s, almost a feel of spring in the air. Today, it is cold and damp and old-mushy-oatmealy-looking out there... brrr... blech. So who knows. It's the Idaho desert. Spring is still, sadly, a long way away. Sigh
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
Oh definitely under pressure. Don't tell me I have something due in two weeks. It won't get done until two days before. I have to have deadlines.
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
Um, right now my own March Madness is the imminent deploying of my husband to the Middle East. So no, I haven't really been following the college basketball scene lately. But I probably should, if no other reason than I think my 13-year-old son would enjoy it with me.
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
Lying on a beach towel at the beach. Waves crashing. Seagulls calling. The smell of seaweed and salty ocean air wafting over me.
Boy do I need some warmer weather...
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Blue jeans. Eddie Bauer or Old Navy. I refuse to EVER own a pair of "Mom Jeans". Don't know what those are? Check this out: http://www.hulu.com/watch/10333/saturday-night-live-mom-jeans
7. Do you use sarcasm?
I really try not to. Sarcasm is just a way of not really communicating how you feel about something, and is a way to hide not-so-veiled insults.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/72442/saturday-night-live-mom-translator
2 comments:
Oh I didn't think to say the beach but I do some serious thinking there too.
hey i love your blog, i've got one too but dont write as much as i should! ;)
Post a Comment