Monday, August 3, 2009

More summer pics...


Caleb and I at a fun restaurant called LuLus in Orange Beach, Alabama - owned by Lucy Buffet (sister of Jimmy Buffet) - I think they use this to justify overpriced food, but a fun atmosphere nonetheless!

Our silly girl...



In Destin with our friends the Bradleys and Coffeys


Elizabeth and Karen LeForce with Clarissa - hard to believe that Elizabeth was Clarissa's age when we met their family 11 years ago in Flagstaff, AZ!


Our cat, Cuddles, keeping watch over the neighborhood from the top of our mailbox...


Always keeping an eye on the boy...




Apparently Karen and I didn't get the memo to dress alike!
Scott and Duane wore the same shirt and shorts!


Good friends - we are SO going to miss you guys! Surely you can go to Idaho after you are done in Cairo, right?

1 comment:

Traci Reid said...

it's not just the shirts, it's the fact that they also match the placemats, AND the curtains behind them!