Thursday, November 13, 2008

Battle Droids and Snow

Right now I'm sitting here at the computer... (duh - obviously!)... with my mug of coffee and the sounds of Star Wars battle droids duking it out behind me. Yep - Colin is alive and well this morning, apparently not at all phased by his 4:30 a.m. venture into my bed. I can not say the same for me.

But it's hilarious, listening to him make battle sounds and talking back to them in R2D2 noises.

Yesterday, we had a few moments to spare before preschool, so we sat in the car in the preschool parking lot and I let him do his favorite thing - that is, play with every single button and dial in the car.

Pure 4-year-old bliss.

Ahh, the joys of discovery as he put the radio on from RIGHT speaker to REAR speaker to LEFT FRONT speaker, he started flipping through the radio stations and he landed on one that was PURE STATIC.

Just when I was about to ask him to change the station, he stopped and looked up at me and said, "Hey Mom, this sounds just like snow!"

Wow...

what a perspective...

so we sat there for a few minutes and listened to snow.

Battle droids or static... it's all great when seen through the eyes of a child!

No comments: