Saturday, July 19, 2008

Things I Never Thought I'd Say...

Have you ever spoken to your children, then looked across the room at your spouse and said, "Did I just actually say that?" You know, in the midst of the craziness, you have to sometimes just stop and laugh at yourselves. So, here's a challenge for you: Post your comments with either the funniest things you've ever heard yourself say, things your kids have said, or things you've heard your mother say! (Don't worry, I won't tell!)

Here a few, from yours truly:

"OK, just wipe it up with your spoon... or your tongue"
"Please don't throw boogers at your sister"
"Mom, if Dad hadn't ruined the coffee this morning, would you be in a better mood?"


And, if you just need to laugh, check out this blog... it's one of my favorites! (Thanks Jamie, for telling me about it!)
http://fiddledeedee.net/2008/07/11/what-did-he-say/

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Lol! Those are great! Unfortunately, my brain is coming up with nothing right now. Let me think more about it and I'll check in again soon!

Glad you got a kick out of fiddledeedee, too. I think she's hilarious!

Take care my friend! Your posts always make me smile! :):)

Unknown said...

Here's one from the other day: "Please stop talking, you're drowning out the other voices in my head!" (And no, I"m not schizophrenic - I was simply talking about the lists of stuff going through my head as I prepared for our CA trip!)