
Caleb and Jack enjoyed one more sleepover before Jack and his family move to Japan... not only are we going to miss our friends and neighbors, but Caleb will miss his best friend. Sigh... this part of being in the military NEVER gets easier - as hard as it is for us as adults, it rips my heart out to see our kids hurting too...

I couldn't resist getting this picture yesterday - we had our three children, plus Brady and Ethan Richardson (who we've been friends with since we were stationed here in 2001) and Jack...
what a great group of friends!

Bonnie and her "rock star" daughter, Megan! We'll miss you guys!
1 comment:
I agree. It is so much harder to see your kids say goodbye to their friends. This last move from Ohio was the first time we experienced the kid heart break. I did not enjoy it at all. Sorry you guys are losing some great friends.
Post a Comment