Well, the Henry family is in a state of limbo right now as we prepare for our December move. And as I write that, I can't help but think of the word "Limbo" - bending yourself backwards to get under an obstacle - how appropriate for what we are going through right now! Duane had his final "fini" flight in the T-1 and is now up in North Carolina as he gets a crash (not literally, we hope!) course in the F-15E. The kiddos and I are still down here in Florida, doing the school/church/soccer/scouts routine that keeps us on our toes! With all three kids in school now, I do have more time to dig through boxes and closets and tackle those projects that have needed to be done for several years now! Let the limbo begin!
Here are some photos from the past few weeks:


This is the T-1, one of the aircraft Duane instructed in.

Our good friend, Gabe Price, came down to celebrate Duane's fini flight as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment