Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Amazing, huh... no hurricanes on the horizon this week ( a rarity lately!) Kids doing well in school (no time-out table for Colin this week - yea!) and I've been asked to take on more leadership at church and in our squadron... a good week... so not much new to share, but a good friend caught this picture of Colin in the pool this week and I thought I would share it with you.



Oh, and our favorite quote of the week - I was driving through town and a cute little 2-seater(!) convertible pulled up next to us. Jokingly (kind of) I said, "Hey kids - there's my car!" To which Caleb looked around and said, "Well, see that Camry over there? I think that's my car!" And Colin piped up, "Well, I want a fire engine when I grow up!" After a few minutes of silence Clarissa piped up from the back, "Well, I don't know about you, but I want a limosine!"

Oh my... you couldn't better describe my children if you tried... my practical first-born, my diva daughter, and my adventurer third child! I love it! :-)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Okay, your comment on our blog had me laughing out loud!

Join us??? Plenty of time to plan. :):)