Know why?
'Cause I just went to the store... with my two youngest children in company. Caleb, my oldest, has obviously HAD IT with going to the store with us and has fled to Utah for a week of intense Oma/Opa therapy (Duane's parents). Anyway... as I tried to go through the store as quickly as possible without running over (or BEING run over by) senior citizens in their motorized carts... my eyes glanced up, and oh, what did I see? Check it out!
In case you can't figure out what these are, they are Mister Salty Chocolate Covered pretzels, and they are oh-so-conveniently packaged in 100calorie packs! Oh, heavenly bliss! Sweet, Salty, and Low Calorie! (Insert evil laugh of delirium here!)I obviously don't get out enough.
But, seeing as how I still have yogurt to take off the walls and bath mats (would this be a good enough excuse to redecorate?) and I came home to find our largest fish dead in the tank, who then apparently was TOO big to flush down the toilet and so now our toilet is plugged up and the plumbers helper isn't working and our handyman isn't returning my phone calls...
I might just eat the entire box.
2 comments:
I am Having so much fun. I went to the zoo and Gabe is spending the night. What more could I ask for
Okay, this may post twice because my computer just did some whacky stuff. Anyway, this blog made me laugh. I love to hear that I am not the only one with days like these. My advice........Eat the whole box!
Post a Comment