Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ouch!



Well, remember how Colin was going through his "Big Brother Admiration" phase? That may be somewhat subdued now, as last night Caleb and Colin were playing on the trampoline and somehow Caleb landed on top of Colin and, well, we ended up in the Emergency Room for 2 hours with a buckle fracture! Poor little guy - he's pretty miserable, didn't sleep much last night... Say a prayer for him and for Caleb too, who is feeling guilty, even though it was just an accident.
For all of you veteran moms out there, anyone got any creative ideas on helping him (and me) cope? :-)




5 comments:

The Coffey Family said...

Oh Man! What a bummer. I don't have any words of wisdom -- haven't been through any broken/fractured body parts yet. We'll keep you all in our prayers and specifically pray for a quick recovery!

The Coffey Family said...

Oh Man! What a bummer. I don't have any words of wisdom -- haven't been through any broken/fractured body parts yet. We'll keep you all in our prayers and specifically pray for a quick recovery!

Jamie said...

Bless his little heart! No words of wisdom as I, too, have never been in your shoes-- but we'll definitely send up a prayer for y'all this morning.

Vicki Blake said...

I am so sorry. I love his little pouty lips in the picture. No words of wisdom here either. I guess you will pave the way for that.

Anonymous said...

So sorry. I still feel guilty.