Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter greetings

When I went in to check on the kiddos Saturday evening, I found that Clarissa had put on her bunny ears in anticipation of the Easter Bunny! What a sweetheart...

After going to church on Easter Sunday, we came home and had several friends over for a fun dinner - 8 adults and 7 children, it was a lot of fun! Wonderful food, good friends, what a celebration! (But, I was VERY busy, which is why we don't actually have any pictures of the event! Next year I'll recruit a photographer!)

A sweet moment with Clarissa and Colin, fishing at our pond.

Colin, walking through the daffodils at church (right before being told to "STOP STEPPING ON THE FLOWERS!) The other day we walked by the three crosses and Colin stopped in his tracks, looked up at them, and said, "Hey Mom, so why did God die on that cross? That's mean!" We had a great conversation about that! Out of the mouths of babes...


2 comments:

Jamie said...

GREaaatttt posts! Too funny. Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! Glad things are going well in Pcola...we miss you guys. Clarissa and Colin are getting so tall! Tell everyone at church we said hello.

Steph (and Taylor)