OK, OK... I know it has been a while (almost two months to be exact) since I last posted on here... sorry! I've got the somewhat-valid excuse that our digital camera was stolen out of my car as I ran into the post office before Thanksgiving. Grrr... but, Duane's parents were generous enough to purchase a new one for us for Christmas (thanks Mom and Dad!) - so here are some recent photos for you all! God bless!



Caleb's 10th birthday was last week (HOW is that possible?) - and we went to have lunch with him at his school! Here is a great shot of "Oma" and Caleb!

One of Caleb's special gifts was a junior golf set of his very own - very cool! I think he was a little surprised - can you tell? Duane's comment was, "Oh darn, guess I'll have to spend more time on the golf course now!"
Duane's Mom was here last week and spent tons of time out in our backyard woods playing with the kiddos - Caleb was the "Weapon maker" with his Boy Scout knife, and what would a fort be without a princess? Colin came out with this outfit to "defend his territory!" We all cracked up!
Caleb's 10th birthday was last week (HOW is that possible?) - and we went to have lunch with him at his school! Here is a great shot of "Oma" and Caleb!
One of Caleb's special gifts was a junior golf set of his very own - very cool! I think he was a little surprised - can you tell? Duane's comment was, "Oh darn, guess I'll have to spend more time on the golf course now!"
We had a dual birthday party at a local bowling alley for Caleb and Clarissa - it worked out really well! These are candy bars that I wrapped in their own "personalized" wrappers as party treats.
Clarissa, blowing out her birthday candles - all 6 of them! We had "tie-dye" cupcakes with lifesavers to hold the candles. Very fun!


3 comments:
Just got your Christmas card in the mail. Love it! :) I think it was a great idea to attach the Christmas letter to the back of the picture. Very nice. Have a very, Merry Christmas Henry crew!!
HI Sally,
Just wanted to let you know that I am checking out your blog. Thanks for the update. I too just got your Christmas card in the mail.
Hey Vicki! Thanks for checking our blog - I loved your Christmas card too, by the way! I hope your "Christmas in the middle of Nowhere" was a good one!
God bless!
Post a Comment